A lifestyle blog about living a life worthy of God's blessing, sharing my experiences as a mom to twin girls, wife, friend, passion-filled individual, and lover of all! Hopefully will bring some cheer to your day!



Friday, April 20, 2012

One year later...

It's almost been a year since I last posted, I won't keep you waiting so here goes... the great news is that I am Mother to 3 month old twin girls! Yay! It seemed like this day was very far away and I did not know when this time would come but it's been quite a tremendous experience this past year. I am so grateful to God and the loving people that supported us all the way through. There were many times during the pregnancy that I wanted to blog but the laziness bug (tiredness) bit me so bad, carrying twins is no joke. I will share bits of the journey as time goes on. Now, three months later I have built a rhythm and I now have some "free time" (during their naps) to blog a bit. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment