A lifestyle blog about living a life worthy of God's blessing, sharing my experiences as a mom to twin girls, wife, friend, passion-filled individual, and lover of all! Hopefully will bring some cheer to your day!



Wednesday, May 2, 2012

From Start to Finish

Have you ever read the Bible from start to finish? Ever tried to? Don't know where to start? Well, let me introduce you to Youversion.com . Download the app on your phone, IPad, Laptop etc and choose the type of reading plan you would like to use, I am currently studying the whole book using the Chronological plan, I find that sometimes I get lost in the geography and history of the Bible times (especially the Old Testament) and so I choose this plan to help take me through the book in that order.

Now, truthfully, I have missed some days but the program allows you to catch up. Honestly, there are some "boring" parts of the Bible and reading those verses can seem like a chore, so I make sure to pray before hand to ask God to reveal to me what He wants me to know and I ask the Holy Spirit to teach me something new, also I turn on the audio and just listen intently to the reading (somehow that kinda helps to make it go down easier).

I know I can do this, you can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment